VITI2 digs deeper into the topics covered in VITI1, while simultaneously introducing new grapes and regions. Each class focuses on a different set of regions, presenting more advanced concepts in wine.
Graduates of Viti2:
- Have a global understanding of how the vineyard environment and variables impacts the resulting wine
- Understand and be able to identify differentiating characteristics of Old World and New World styles
- Be comfortable comparing and contrasting theory and characteristics of benchmark styles of 12 grape varieties
- Have an understanding of how grapes are grown and the winemaking process
- Profound confidence in tasting and analysis procedures
- Viticulture, Vinifcation & Champagne
- France I: Burgundy
- France II: Bordeaux
- Italy I: Piedmont & the North
- Italy II: Tuscany & the South
- Spain & Portugal
- USA I: California
- USA II
- Germany & Austria
- Australia & New Zealand
- South America & South Africa
- Final Class
- Weekly quizzes
- Research Project
- Final Exam
VITI1 Certificate or equivalent coursework
There are no classes scheduled at this time, please contact us if you are interested in enrolling in a future class.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: N/A
Advance registration required.
Classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met.
Your place in class is not guaranteed until we have received payment (either a deposit or tuition in full).
Tuition is non-refundable. By registering online you are agreeing to all terms & conditions of enrollment.